im a 16 year old recovering anorexic, im finding it hard to pull myself out of this mess all on my own. I dont feel i can talk to any of my friends or family about this let alone go to a councilor. If anyone is in the same situation as me and is also seeking some online support please reply and we can exchange emails or something..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 23rd, 2008
Same Situation!!
I am 15 and i am in the same situation I am recovering from anorexica but, i am also finding it hard because, before i became anorexic i was bulimic and i am stil throwing up after i eat and i am finding it really difficult n don't know what to do or how to tell anyone bwt it because, i feel they will be disappointed in me.
|

replied May 23rd, 2008
I know how you feel
I'm trying to pull myself out of my rut, but I can't talk to anyone. I'm 16 too! It's so great to find so many people who understand. I'm here if you need to talk.
|

replied December 4th, 2009
i'm here too now aged nearly 33 and only beat the battle against nervosa when i turned 30 and decided i wanted my life and personality back after 12 vile years of anorexia

xx
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....