Medical Questions > Cancer > Bone Cancer Forum

Recent bone marrow biopsy, The pain is overwhelming

User Profile
Do I Have some type of bone cancer? I have had multiple cbc panels done and every time almostall are elevated such as wbc are 15.07, mcv 107.3 and so on. I have a recent bone marrow biopsy was diagnosed with leukocytosis, macrocytosis, eosinophilia. Some of my symtoms are; severe deep bone pain, fevers, night sweats, significant weight loss, loss of appetite, prominate digital clubbing, migrain headaches, slightly down outside of arm and top right shoulder pain, swollen under right arm(pit) area,and more. The pain is overwhelming and I'm not getting hardly any sleep. Oh, the newest symtom is pain in the left side toward the bottom of the rib area. Please let me know what you think as far as any kind of bone cancer and what kind of professional do you think I should see. Thank you!!!

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied September 15th, 2014
Bone Cancer Answer A49223
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern.

The bone marrow and cbc both don't indicate any malignancy. The B symptoms such as fever night sweats and weight loss are a worry though. I would indicate sptum AFB and a chest x ray PA view to look for Tuberculosis. an initial montoux test for screening may be done.

please fix an
appointment with your doctor so that
a physical exam is performed after a
complete history and the necessary
investigations are done to look for any
other cause

Let me know if you have any query

wishing you best of health

Thanks

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bone Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.