User Profile
Hello
I'm 34 yrs old and have been being treated for genial warts/HpV. The areas seem to have cleared up as they are now a pink color after veto therapy and imiquimod treatment. However a new wart seems to have surfaced. I've read all I can on the disease and it seems these should be clearing up on their own. Am I doomed to have these coming up all the time? Will I never get rid of them? This is affecting my mind quite a bit as I don't even understand why this happened. Please let me
Know if there is any hope.

Thanks

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 8th, 2015
Herpes and Genital Warts Answer A51018
Hi,
Welcome to ehalthforum,
Genital warts can recur if stress levels increase or if your immunity is compromised. If lesions are recurring do not ignore them. Consider visiting your doctor/gynecologist at the earliest for thorough examination, evaluation clarification and assistance and get started on treatment as appropriate (based on your examination findings and evaluation results) to help you control your symptoms. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Drink plenty of water. Take adequate rest. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.