Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

reasonl i do not have much hunger feeling?

User Profile
I would like to know that reasonly i do not have much hunger feeling although i do not each much. After taking a meal it took a longer time for me to take the next meal. I am a male age 37. Pevously if do not take any meal or don't have proper meal, i will get hungry fast, but now I don't feel that much hungry.

I hope any doctor can answer if I'm having any problems or not.I would like to get hungry easily as previously & please let me know how to get back to normal.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2012
Fitness Answer A35747
Hello,
Welcome to the ehealthforum and I am really glad to help you out.

There are many causes of decreased appetite chief ones being liver disease or liver causes. It can be due to hepatitis, chornic liver disease, hypothyroidism, depression, tuberculosis or Crohn's disease.

You need to get your liver function tests done after consulting a physician so that the exact cause can be known and treatment started.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Fitness , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.