Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

really sweaty and lightheaded... social anxiety?

User Profile
So honestly, I don’t know what this is. When I go to stores of any kind, meaning places like walmart, target, grocery stores, bookstores, etc., I get really sweaty and lightheaded. I honestly don’t know why. Though my mother brought up a valid point that it could be social anxiety. Though I never feel anxious per se, I do have these two symptoms which are indicative of sympathetic activity. Since I do struggle with OCD, GAD, depression, and symptoms of depersonalization/derealization, it isn’t a wild suggestion.

I also have thought that perhaps it could be A-fib. I don’t have diagnosed A-fib, however, I know that genetically I have a 1 in 3 chance of getting it (verified by 23 and Me). I have the occasional heart palpitation, some difficulty with exercise/shortness of breath, and as I said lightheaded symptoms, particularly at stores and with excessive standing. So that could be a possibility.

Other than that, I really have no idea what it could be. Any thoughts?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 12th, 2014
Believe in god,Go to church and pray.
Thats it,everything will be ok!

If you think this is weird,go for helping people without expecting anything in return.It might help you.Their blessings will help you to come out of it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...