Medical Questions > Mental Health > ADD and ADHD Forum

Really frustrated just literally can't concentrate

I'm not doing the best to start off this semester in my classes. I am not able to do my homework well as I get distracted so easily and have a really hard time focusing. I'm getting really depressed because I want to do well but whenever I sit down to study my mind just wonders off and my brain fogs over kind of. It is really hard. I'm supposed to be doing homework but I'm not getting anywhere really.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 27th, 2017
Experienced User
I'm really upset this has ruined my undergrad and I'm already on my junior year and gotten all C's in my classes. My GPA is not doing well only like a 2.4 or something...
|

replied January 28th, 2017
you should have to concentrate on your studies...
and dont be ashamed of you GPA...

|

replied February 3rd, 2017
Experienced User
I work nonstop at my classes. It's just a really hard degree I'm working towards.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder that can interfere in a person's daily life. Learn more about ADHD basics here....
Have doctors found an exact cause of ADHD? Do biological factors or genes have anything to do with it? More on causes and risks of ADHD development here....
What are the symptoms of ADHD and when do they first present? We outline the principal characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to help you...