This took place on the 15/08/2012 and lasted for about 45 minutes. I was with a sex worker in the Middle East. I started with protected vaginal sex, everything was fine, until my condom tore at one point. I am pretty sure that either my penis was exposed to little or no vaginal fluid. At this point of time, the girl changed the condom and the second one tore at the top as well, though this was due to a handjob.

She then gave me oral and I masturbated on my own. Does the masturbating help?? I havent had even the slightest symptoms as of now, but the anxiety and fear of contracting HIV is killing me.

Another thing, as per the local laws of the country I live in, everyone has to produce a medical certificate with STDs shown when they apply for employment and the girl has been working for three months here.

Also are there any reliable HIV tests I can take and where in India can I take them.

SORRY FOR THE LONG MAIL, I WANTED TO SHED MY VIRGINITY, LOOKS LIKE IT WILL TAKE A LOT MORE.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 8th, 2012
Hi,

Thanks for your reply, do you know of any reliable testing centers in S.India, preferably.

What would be the costs of the test??
|

replied September 12th, 2012
Hi, i took the duo test at 27 days post exposure, i got a value of 0.399 and my test was declared as negative
|

replied September 13th, 2012
Thanks a lot man..... I still would be carrying a full STD test after 3 months.... just to rule out any lingering thoughts.....
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....