Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Rashes due to fungus formation and sweat

Iam 20, I suffer a lot from rashes due to fungus formation and sweat. I took treatments and noting cured. Is there any medicine that can completely get me out of it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 11th, 2013
check out if you have Cholinergic Urticaria

I initially was told I had fungus and tried all the anti-fungus available to no avail. It took 5 years to find out I have Cholinergic Urticaria. Again I took all the prescription cremes to no avail. Happily a friend with eczema told me about cardiflor, I just posted a reply on it; http://ehealthforum.com/health/how-to-trea t-cholinergic-urticaria-t189017.html#axzz2 HfMoFVx5. Doesn't take you out of it but after 5 min itchiness is gone (I don't have any shares in cardiflor, just have been itchy for 5 years and happily I found something against it)
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....