Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hernia Forum

Rashes and seizures after hernia mesh surgery

User Profile
I just had hernia mesh surgery 2.5 weeks ago. I'm getting concerned due to symptoms I'm having. I don't feel right at all. Several rashes on my body, confusion, headaches, simple partial seizures (which I rarely have anymore until surgery), heat in entire body but not fever, dizziness, palpitations, nausea, itchy eyes and ears. Can this be from the surgery

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 13th, 2018
General Q and A Answer A62936
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. All these could be attributed to post surgery and post anesthesia complications. Supportive care for a while should work. It is normal to have such symptoms. However seizures need to be correlated clinically further.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
We review the definition of a hiatal hernia, what causes it, and types of hernias in this Introduction to Hiatal Hernia....
Do you know the difference between a small and large hiatal hernia? Know when to seek medical help? Hiatal hernia symptoms and more here....
Hiatal hernias are diagnosed clinically. But what lab tests and procedures can help confirm hiatal hernia? We review the medical exams here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Hernia , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.