Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Rash on face during summer

My husband has been getting a rash on his face every summer for the past three years. The rash comes out during the first few hot days and lasts until the cool fall weather.

It appears by the top of his cheek bone and spreads to under his eye. The first year it was on the right side of his face the next year the other. This year it seems to be coming out on the right side again. It is very strange, rash is a little bit itchy sometimes, but overall really does not bother him. It is a dark red color and hard to the touch.

Does anyone have any idea what this might be? We do not have insurance at this time, so I was hoping to get a little advise if any way had experienced a similar problem.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi tlaj630 and welcome to ehealth:...My son gets something like this and uses Cedaphil on it...I think it may be the bright Sun at this time of the year, but I really am not sure...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....