Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gallbladder Disease Forum

Rash across abdomen after gallbladder removal

User Profile
i had my gallbladder out laproscopic 7 days ago . the first 4 days i felt wonderful. some soreness not much pain, and ready to do whatever. Then out of no where it hits if I am up and about after about thirty minues I get hot, start sweating and get nauseated. ihave to go lay down at times accompanied by dizziness. If I go outside in the heat it really starts. I also have this rash across my upper abdomen and the rt side of my abdomen. it is red raised fine rash. it does not itch. i feel like i have gone in reverse as far as recovery. no fever. appetite is good. bowel movemnet are good

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2010
Gallbladder Disease Answer A15203
Hi,
Welcome to the forum. I am really glad to help you out.

You seem to suffer from some infection. It could possibly be a viral infection considering the rash & sweating.

However, the possibility of it being an Typhoid fever, malaria or infection of the stitch can’t be ruled out.

Hence, I’ll suggest you to consult your surgeon for the same. You might need further investigations to look for the cause of the symptoms you’re going through.

It’s very difficult to make an online diagnosis without a physical examination and investigations. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Gallbladder Disease , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.