I sarcastically consider myself an insomniac. Because that's what I feel like.
It takes about 6 hours of lying in bed wide awake for me to fall asleep, and when I sleep, I dream that I am awake. So when I do wake up, I feel like I haven't slept. I'm 17 and take a melatonin pill once in a while. But my mom doesn't want me to become addicted. Is there anything else I can do. I spend all day yawning and very tired. But at night I am wide awake.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 25th, 2010
|

replied August 25th, 2010
Sleeplessness leads to many disorders. We just can't go about doing any work without getting eight hours or at least six hours of sleep. It wouldn't do you any harm trying out the magnetic mattress pad or magnetic mattress which is really useful in giving you a good night's sleep. You are very young and it is better to get rid of such a major problem now so that you would be better off in a few months. Magnets are said to have powerful healing powers that help people suffering from insomnia.
|

replied August 31st, 2010
same problem for me.
hey there, i got the same problem as you.
As for me it starts half year ago, i find it suffering and always feel depressed and thinking to kill myself. :S
im 17 too, for it resulted when i was too depressed for my exam. but that problem getting better now.. everytime i lay on my bed, my body will heat up. I think that because of my "liver" its too dry and hot as a consequence of the stressed i faced.. it continues until now. but less serious. sometimes im easily fall asleep now. i used to take chinese medicine and it really helps me alot.
|
Quick Reply