Medical Questions > Cancer > Brain Cancer Forum

Randy , 21 ; multiple symptoms

User Profile
Hi, I'm Randy. I guess everything started at the middle of high school. I used to be a very bright kid. I used to be able to solve problems really fast with excellent detail. But I'm 21 now, I can remember a lot of my old past, I was cut in the head with a cutting knife when I was 4, I remember how it happened and even the drive to the hospital until I passed out. I've had a lot of back problems, I have trouble standing for long periods of times, my vision in my left eye has gotten really bad, and now my right eye is starting to go. I have trouble breathing, but I used to smoke cigarettes, so that may be why. I have headaches very often, and my memory has gone really bad these past couple of years, I can't even remember what I did last week, I have been very tiresome for the past few years, I have chest, stomach, and side pains often. My legs, arms, and hands fall asleep and go numb often. I'm 5'8 132 lbs. I'm really sensitive now, I cry a lot. I feel alive, but dead.

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Brain basics here - what is a tumor and how do doctors understand brain cancer? ...
What puts you at risk of developing brain cancer? Review the most common risk factors for brain cancer so that you can be informed....
Brain cancer symptoms are wide ranging and various. Look out for these common symptoms of brain cancer and learn when you should seek medical help....