Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

random pulsing chest pains that go with my heart beat

User Profile
I am having random pulsing chest pains that go with my heart beat right now, and i have been since last night, i went to the doctor and they said my heart and lungs are in perfect condition, so they said it could just be stress or heartburn, but the pains are piercing, and its happen about 3 times and they last for about 10-30 minutes, not constantly but randomly, and i feel real weak and like im going to pass out when i feel the chest pains, once it happen before the chest pains, and 2 times it happen it was about 20 minutes after i smoked weed, I smoke weed occasionally but the first time it happen i didnt smoke before it happen. Why is this happening?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 23rd, 2013
Chest Pain Answer A45496
Hi, and thanks for your query on eHealth forum!

The symptoms could be due to reaction to weed. Also, go to the ER when you have the pain and get an ECG/EKG done. The pains can also be due to severe acidity and gastric reflux. Take omeprazole and antacid gel and see if it helps. Please stop smoking weed. Hope this helps. Take care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Chest Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.