i'm always radiating body heat. i have a vitamin d deficiency and i never feel the cold. i can wear a t-shirt year round and while everyone wears jackets and scarves i just feel fine in a t-shirt. any ideas why?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 21st, 2012
Especially eHealthy
isaac03,

It basically is just a matter of your baseline metabolism and heat/cold tolerance.

Some people have very good tolerance to either heat or cold. While it is possible to acclimatize oneself to the environmental conditions, much of it just comes down to the person’s baseline tolerance.

There are some medical conditions which can affect a patient’s ability to tolerate heat or cold, but they are not really all that common.

Thus, you are just one of those people who does not have problems when the thermometer drops.

Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: body heat
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....