Medical Questions > Mental Health > Panic Attacks Forum

racing, uncontrollable and unusual thoughts, normal?

I have racing, uncontrollable and unusual thoughts during panic attacks.. Does this happen to anyone else??
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile RavenShadows
|

User Profile
replied October 3rd, 2012
It happens to me a lot. Usually I can control them but just yelling at myself to stop. I have to keep repeating to myself that it is just an anxiety attack, that I control it it does not control me... I was fairly normal for almost 12 years but over the coarse of the last week, my anxiety has shot through the roof. So meds are back up, seeing the psychologist and psychiatrist every week again. Only been on the higher dosage for 2 days but I am trying to regain control. Keep your chin up... You are in my prayers.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank RavenShadows for this post: srw1320 
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...