Medical Questions > Mental Health > Stop Smoking Forum

Quitting Smoking is Hard! (Page 1)

Smoking is harmful for health. I have finally stopped smoking after finding the best way hypnosis. They helped me to quit smoking and improved my self confidence and self control.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 24th, 2013
regular smoking habit to health is not healthy.you smoking sigarate to the lips is black.
|

replied January 8th, 2010
Quitting on that nicotine fix can be tough. But I found some useful smidgen of info like this stop-smoking aid called Zyban which minimizes that urge to smoke. Those who are on smoking binges can go check out the accessrx.com/press/ site with a contact and bio page for all sorts of information.
|
Users who thank Mary_C for this post: golfguy510 

replied October 20th, 2014
Ive read some great posts about ecigs in these forums, started myself after trying many methods and failing and I am loving it Try ecigs they come in cool flavors and you will feel a million times better than you have felt in years after one week honestly , well for me anyway
|

replied October 24th, 2014
I never thought I could do it but Im doing it sitting right now working online and puffing my estick if you dont know about vaping educate yourself it is really working and awesome
|

replied March 26th, 2010
I was a habitual smoker. I finally quit smoking few years back, now am living a healthy life. I advise people to quit smoking as soon as possible. Because smoking kills you.
|

replied November 4th, 2012
I was a chain smoker. I have tried e cigarettes to quit smoking and now i am able to spend a life without smoking.
|

User Profile
replied February 10th, 2013
Good for you, you are able to manage your addiction towards smoking. Smoking doesn't gives us any good benefits, worst thing is it can be the cause of our early death or our sufferings to such disease.
|

replied April 9th, 2010
I totally stopped smoking now. And what is the benefit in drinking pu erh tea???
|

replied June 28th, 2010
Smoking
It is fact that smoking is injurious for health.smoking does not give result immediately but its effects come suddenly either by killing you or by damaging some
|

replied August 21st, 2010
I totally stop smoking. because i'm see old guy are have many problem with smoke.
|

replied November 21st, 2010
I believe 100% that it's just willpower.

|

replied November 23rd, 2010
I never smoke in my life.I never like the guys who are passionate for smoking.
They always know the ill-effects but continuously doing it.One of my friend quit smoking recently and he is very happy now.

|

replied November 23rd, 2010
diversion is the best medicine of quitting...
reach out of cigars and indulge in other activities while you have been tempted to smoke.
|

replied February 11th, 2011
Benefit of quiting smoking
Risk of cancer of the mouth, throat, esophagus, and bladder are cut in half. Cervical cancer risk falls to that of a non-smoker. Stroke risk can fall to that of a non-smoker after 2-5 years.
|

replied February 18th, 2011
Hello,
I have shared great information for all, those needs help related to smokeless cigarettes, the smokeless cigarettes is really good way for smoking, this is good for human body, you can enjoy with the smokeless cigarettes because this is not harmful.
----------------
|

replied May 18th, 2011
I've tried to stop smoking but I didnt' succed Sad
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2012
Smoking inflicts body with many irreversible damages and reduces the human life span by 25 years. You should try again.I'm sure you will get success to give up smoking.
|

replied June 24th, 2011
I did not smoke since I was at the right age...We all know that smoking can cause some side effects to our body..Nicotine that came from the cigarette can die to the person so let stop smoking.
|

replied September 14th, 2011
Smoking is dangerous to health,it arises the immediate effect on smoker body,it contributes heart disses,cancer lung cancer...so avoid smoking!!!!
|

User Profile
replied September 28th, 2011
I quit smoking after about 30 years, I tried Chantix and Welbutrin, they didn't work. The only thing that worked was the nicotine patch. It took several tries but it worked for me. The first patch I used I felt the difference and slowly cut down to 0.

I used the genaric brand patch at walmart, so after 30 years I've been free from nicotine for 3 years. Give it a shot, it might work for you.

Good luck!
|

replied January 27th, 2012
Really one should smoke and reduce his life expectancy by inhaling the toxic substances. For those who gave up smoking it is really appreciable and for those who still are facing the problem their is one better way to do so that is to use a portable vaporizer device, an easy way to quit smoking.
|

replied February 28th, 2012
IT HAS TO STOP SMOKING....
|

User Profile
replied March 19th, 2012
Hey guys.

My dad died suddenly from a ruptured aneurysm. (he was in his late sixties). We believe the fact that he was a heavy smoker since his teenage years led to it. In fact, among my parents and my 2 brothers and I, I'm the only one who didn't start smoking at all. My older of 2 older brothers and mom smoked for quite a long time before they somehow gave it up. (Thank God!). But my other brother is still a 2-pack-a-day smoker.

I know it sounds crazy but I used to feel left out sometimes especially when I was young. Funny thing is, they are the ones who discouraged me to take it up! Glad I didn't. Razz

Sahlan

"Life is not merely being alive, but being well." - Martial
|

replied March 20th, 2013
My personal opinion is smoking is very bad habit for human.Who are very conscious about his/her health .He/she must know how much injurious smoking for our health.It is slowly self dieing process in the world with legality.It is not only harmful who smoking but also near the people like old man,children.children gets a very bad idea about smoking from childhood.SO it should me stop personally and world widely.Your posting will be helpful for stopping this bad habit.
|

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2012
Smoking is really bad for health. I know that electronic cigarette can help to quit smoking.
|

replied April 4th, 2013
Hello AngieClinton,
Smoking is injurious to health. 90% of the people are facing cancer due to smoking. Thanks for your suggestion. SmileSmile
|

User Profile
replied March 27th, 2012
Yes i'm interested to quiet smoking and I am giving the details which you needed..

Username: myhealthreviews
cigarettes per day : 5
Want to reduce smoking? : Y
Goal for reduction: nothing
Want to stop smoking? Y
Date of last cigarette: today
Biggest concern regarding smoking: addicted
Biggest obstacle to stopping: having trouble in heart
|