Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Quickly getting tired

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
User Profile
Good afternoon,
Recently I've started to work at the second job, which leaves me with way less time to relax and rest. At the same time I want to continue going to the gym at least 3 times a week. But I would lie if I would say that I feel as good as I felt around a year ago... Simply getting tired quicker and quite often it feels impossible to get out of the bed in the morning.
My diet is quite healthy: mainly I do cook at home, don't eat any junk food. I still sleep the same 8h per night.
Maybe somebody could recommend me what could I take in order to feel more energised?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 27th, 2017
Experienced User
Hmm yes diet high in protein and carbs both. I would recommend talking to a doctor as well about checking blood levels for hormones to make sure that's all in check. Also, this may be personal to ask but different hormonal drugs/antidepressant drugs/adhd medicines/sleep meds etc all can cause fatigue. Also, see if you are not anemic as well. There's always things like B12 and D3 that can help fatigue as well. Best of luck!
|

replied April 23rd, 2018
You Should concern with your health care provider about your problem,and you can take those foods which are provide more protien
|
Tags: Nutrition, Diet
Quick Reply