Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Clinical Trials, Research, and Studies Forum

Quick Survey for patients suffering from Schizophrenia

I am a final year Pharmacy student at Kingston University and I am doing a project on the use of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems ( formerly known as E-Cigarettes) in patients with Schizophrenia.

This is purely voluntary and will be anonymous.

The survey only has 6 questions and will take only 5 minutes so I will be most appreciative if you could take the time to fill it out.

None of the questions will ask you to divulge any personal information or any information that can be traced back to an individual.

This topic was chosen by my supervisor/head of pharmacy at Kingston University for my dissertation
This research is not funded by anyone.

a resource for this study is this forum as it will allow me to gain participants.

I have submitted ethical forms and consent forms to my head of year at Kingston University and have gained ethical approval.

Kingston University Ethics committee has approved this research.

I also gained permission from the people who run this forum for me to post my survey on this forum to gain participants.

Once I have received enough data/responses I will then analyse the data and will post a summary on to the thread detailing my findings.

This results will not be published anywhere else (other than this forum as stated in above point) as it is only a university dissertation project.

Only my supervisors and external markers will be informed or aware of my findings.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3XY3VK8
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply