Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum

question on hepatitis b/c transmission due to sores in mouth

User Profile
Doctors thanks for your work, I have a question on hepatitis b/c. Can I get hepatitis due to sucking of brest that could be bleeding not noticeable but may be. Also kindly explain the chances of transmission due to sores in mouth. I have dark greenish light brown combo urine in the mornings but rest of day it is light diluted colorless green due to drinking water, I am taking also b complex tabs. Reply greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance. I made a mistake which I regret.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2015
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Answer A51517
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

If there were sores in the mouth and the breast surface was breached then there is a chance of transmission of hepatitis B/C. To be more sure you may ask for Hepatitis B surface antigen and HCV Antibody by ELISA as screening tests to look for transmission evidence. B complex tablets can alter urine color and the urine concentration is also affected by the amount of water intake. You may get a urine R/E done to see for any pus cells or RBCs as evidence of UTI.

wishing you best of health

thanks

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Hepatitis can lead to serious liver damage. We cover basics about liver anatomy and define hepatitis here. Plus info on the different types of hepatitis....
What are the major causes of Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C? Start here to learn what puts you at risk so that you can avoid the serious liver disease...
A list of the symptoms of each type of Hepatitis here. Plus, when you should seek medical attention for Hep signs and symptoms....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.