Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

question about what should I eat

User Profile
I will do military service in about 2 months and I need to eat well so that my workout can work. what should I eat? any tips? I have 2 months to lose 10-20Kg (22-44lbs)... I already stopped eating so much fat food, like french fries for example, stopped drinking juice (only tap water and sparkling water now)... I eat something like Breaded chicken (which is fried) and other fat stuff like 2-3 times a week. is that too much? also I no longer eat cakes for example.
any tips? I really apreciate who tries to help me on this one, because I searched the internet about this but I only find people talking about don't eat fat things, but I don't know what I can make with healthy things, maybe someone could give me some healthy recipes? Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper seaweeds
|

replied July 15th, 2016
Active User, very eHealthy
I can only suggest more fresh fruits and veggies. The military would be more demanding, but while u are targetting to lose weight, this might help. You are from the US? Although u are not turning vegetarian, find recipes from meat-free blogs an sites. Meat, fish and egg recipes should be easier to find. Watch your dairy also, and find some good probiotic to balance the good and bad bac in ur tummy. I hope this helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank seaweeds for this post: FixxeS 
Tags: Nutrition
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....