Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Twins & Multiples Forum

Quadruplets. My sixth pregnancy

Hi I have 2 sets of twins and 3 single birthed children. I'm due next month with my quadruplets and I can't wait. I am 24 years old. Comment what you think of my big family.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2014
thank you for asking
i appreciate the frankness and time to share your family thoughts but you should be aware that such multiple gestations are very hazardous for the babies to get mature. they will definitely be born premature and thus many issues from respiratory compromise to heat regulations will follow. i suggest you stay in constant touch with your obstetrician and let them take care of you and you family.
may the odds be ever in your favour.
regards
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Twins & Multiples , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.