User Profile
I put on a condom backwards but it did not roll I had precum I saw it so I put it on correctly washed it off with water dried it a little with a towel and put on lube is there a risk of pregnancy?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2016
Birth Control - Men Answer A57862
Hello,

Welcome to the ehealthforum and I am really glad to help you out.

If you had taken off the condom and had intercourse then chances of pregnancy are there.
Your girlfriend should wait for her periods and if she misses her periods then she should check the status of her pregnancy. She should do a urine for pregnancy test by using pregnancy kits available in the market. The test can be positive anywhere from about 2-3 days prior to a missed menses to 4-5 days after, but usually it should be done 7-10 days past your missed period.

Otherwise she can get a serum HCG also done which is more specific than urine pregnancy test and comes positive a bit early.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Birth Control - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.