Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Puss filled spot on penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have a puss filled bubble/spot type thing on my penis. Every now and again one appears and I have tried to get rid of the puss, treating it like a normal spot. I don't know what it is or what to do about it. Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 21st, 2008
maybe u have a abscess
on your penis go get it checked out by a doctor.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply