I am a 19 year old male, recently i found two purple bumps in my anus. One of them is the size of about a pea and the other is just a bit smaller. I found them because i found that after a bowel movement when i wiped i felt almost as if i had a small cut, it irritated just a little bit. I have felt this irritation just a couple of times and i would not describe it as pain. When i checked to see if maybe i had a cut or something, i realized that there were two bumps at the opening of my anus. They appear to actually in my anus and they tend to emerge as i am bending over examining them. I felt them and they feel like a water bubble or something similar, i dont feel pain by touching them or when i have a bowel movement, and i do not experience bleeding of any kind. I realized they were there a couple of days ago and so far it does not really look like they are growing or going away. I have not idea what it could be. Any advice? I want to go to the doctor but i do not have health insurance. I suspected at first that they might be hemorrhoids but i do not feel pain and and there is no blood. i dont feel irritation when wiping, I have only felt it a couple of times, two or three to be excact. I do feel some light itching at times though.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2010
Community Volunteer
It sounds to me like they are Hemmoroids...As long as they are not bothering you I would just leave them alone...If they get sore, sit in a tub of warm water...This should help....If they act up there are many medicine on the market that can help you.....Your Pharmacist will be able to guide you on this...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?