I've been having a pulsing sensation in my throat as though I had an inflammation but I do not feel bumps or anything. It hurts when I touch my throat specially when I touch the sides of my throat. .This goes along with terrible headaches.. Can this be related to the Thyroid?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 18th, 2009
hi my husband has failed 2 hearing tests ,2day he went to the ent clinic ,2 drs saw him and said that he has a pulsing big lump inside his ear [he cannot feel it] they have said that he has 2 go for a scan asap ,then go back to them ,we really need to know if we are looking at cancer? we need to know so that we can have time 2 prepare our selves ,before he goes back to the drs,he has been having problems what looks to me like black outs and quite bad headaches [hes not prone to headaches ] please help
thank you very much
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....