User Profile
When I was 17 years old my girlfriend tricked me into having what I thought was consensual sex with her. Turns out she was lying and was not using birth control and did not have plan B pills in her possession. She wanted my sperm to impregnate her but she was keeping that secret from me to deceive me. I have felt traumatized for years that I "could have been" a father at age 18 (9 months later approximately from when we had sex 5 times unprotected; which again I thought it was protected sex). Anyway, I ejaculated inside her once one day and then a week and a half later we were in my basement and she didn't let me withdrawal and I accidentally ejaculated in her once and then a second time inside her vagina.

I never turned out to be a father, but the fact that I was so naive to her deceiving me has actually driven me to the point of wanting to hurt myself before because of how much this has taken a mental toll on me. I've felt ashamed, stupid, horrified, for many years now..

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 25th, 2018
PTSD Answer A64317
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
I would suggest you to have psychotherapy sessions.
We have seen people with severe post traumatic stress disorder who are doing very well with psychotherapy alone.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our PTSD , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.