i had an urine infection last year and i gone through lot of net sites i myself felt like i got prostrate cancer then days passed by i started reading much more on net and i myself felt like i got colon cancer as i used to eat lot of biryani nonveg for the past 7 years and i devoloped small fissures inm my anal canal which do heal with in a week a they devolop when i force a motion iam fed up with this life i used to be like a roarong lion in my college but i lost all my strengths iam fearing everthing iwant to die rather than living such a pathetic life i finished my engg but of no use i collected a lotfull of sleeping pills in order to die i have kept a date which if my symptoms eases i want to live or else ill die please suggest me any help iam 24 male now
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 18th, 2013
Hey Jim no matter what dying is never the answer. If you feel this bad you should head over to your doctor and see if he has any ideas about help for your condition. Maybe also some therapy for someone to listen to your problems and get your head back on the track of getting better and calming some of the fears you might be feeling as of late. But I wanted to post to let you know you are not alone. You have people that do care about you even if this is an online forum. I want to see you get better and I want you to want to get better also. I know you can do this Jim and I have all the trust in the world you will do everything in your power to help yourself get better and not by killing yourself.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...