I'm afraid to tell my doctor but I'm having some issues with mind and I think I'm getting some psychosis ideology. I felt like my dad was trying to come into the house and hurt me for some reason even though this wasn't at all the case. I screamed at my mom and started acting like my dad was a stranger I never knew and ran to the other room. It felt like I had no control over the matter and my heart started racing like mad. I felt extremely cold and it was like I was "frozen" after I ran to the other room. I was in like a state of paranoia and a fly buzzing by me was enough to make me punch the wall. I'm not normally an overly angry or agitated person but I felt like ever since I got older this has been happening more and more.

I was just taking a walk the other day as well and I had some similar symptoms arise from me seeing headlights on a car look like faces on a person in a parking lot and I just sat down and started to feel like the world was out to get me. It felt like I was outside of my body (like a floating camera watching my body like a 3rd person game) just looking at me and laughing at me. It was like I was the camera floating in the air just watching me sit on the bench in that "frozen state." I am scared the outside world will come get me even though I know that sounds ridiculous but I've felt that way before and do often.

I'm not using any sort of illegal drunks or even drink except drink beer maybe on a very rare occassion. I don't smoke or do marijuana or anything. I've never used any illegal drugs my whole life.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 11th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Your symptoms are consistent with anxiety disorder. You would need mental state examination for further clarification. Consult psychiatrist to evaluate you.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mental Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.