I find it almost impossible to communicate with people and suffer acute agoraphobia and uncertainty, thats lasted about 3 or 4 years now but initiated with an acute psychotic break with loads of "positive symptoms" -- but now thats blown of and left with mostly "negative symptoms".
I also have incessant thoughts running through my head that I think are telepathic, and that your being watched all the time. It feels liike their are loads of holes in my head and that i suffer "psychogenic" amnseia (as that doesnt sound like normal amnesia), and that my history is really tulumtuous and disturbing.

I have weird interests like philosophy and buddhistic type religions, and the occult/unkown stuff like science and aliens. Even though I dont ever really have anything to say to other people, i think that i could get alog with someone with a smiilar sort of disposition. Does anyone else feel along these sorts of lines?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 19th, 2009
do you talk to demons??
|

replied July 19th, 2009
Experienced User
i feel everything you've said. I think the toughts are put there by the government
|

replied July 19th, 2009
what do u mean demons, and i dont think goverment hsa anything to do with it, theirs loads of literature on this sort of stuff, like psychology
|

replied July 19th, 2009
Experienced User
I'm pretty sure that science is not considered "the occult/unkown stuff" except in really primitive societies, or to religions who deny anything that they don't want to believe!
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2009
I'm what I like to think of as a dark mystic and I'm deeply interested in philosophy, the occult and comparative religions not to mention aliens and the paranormal. I don't know if the fact I tend towards the left-hand path might freak you or not but I'm open to having open discussions on any such topics as I've mentioned. Just send me a private message.
|

replied July 20th, 2009
Experienced User
Na it's OK i know what you mean and i have similar intrests to you
|

replied July 20th, 2009
the science is like the occult and the unknown, not what they teach in school classes but their are loads of interellated fields that build on eachother
|

replied July 20th, 2009
Experienced User
oh i see, ye that what i into. Lol, so i guess schizos have got some stuff in common
|
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....