I can look in the future I swear. It happend three times this month
I wake up and have a undiscribable feeling that something is going to happen. Doesn't have always to be somekind of picture or video, sometime its a voice. Belief me this is not between my ears, because last times this happen the "future vision" was like 100% real

Should I be scared or happy, or anyone has ever had this.
I have this ability for years and always though it was between my ears, but the last months is very very real...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 10th, 2008
Having some sort of clairvoyance doesn't mean you're crazy, and being schizo doesn't necessarily mean you're really clairvoyant. Similar things happen to me on occasion, though mine is primarily prophetic dreams and writing. Seriously, some of the stories I write have an almost scary tendency of coming true to the point where half the time I hesitate to write even though writing is as necessary to me as breathing. Some mornings I randomly get a feeling that something is going to happen. I won't know what or when exactly, just that something is coming; bad vibes tend to accompany it. However, I don't tend to associate that with my mental health (which is questionable). Though I would suggest not developing a reliance to that sort of thing; if you spend too much time looking to the future, you miss what's happening now.
I wouldn't think that it's anything you should really be afraid of (depending on what all you see), but you might want to be a little careful... it's not something I would go around telling random people, not everyone understands that kind of thing.

and by the way; it's 'indescribable', not 'undiscribable'... sorry, couldn't help but point that out, it was bothering me.
|

replied May 10th, 2008
Experienced User
No its not like i think whats going to happen. Like one day I heard a exacte line of text what later of the day i heard it on the same tone and occasion. With the occasion I mean, i try to explain every occasion have a feeling with it. And the excate "occasion feeling" I got with that text of line
Sorry for my bad writting because I feel kinda wierd now, I feel pretty choatic at this moment hehe.. Smile I hope I still make sense.
Also with the imagine feeling I got just when I wake up, later on the day the EXCATE picture I got in my head is really happening.
What i see or hear in that kind of mornings is not explainable, its misty and dusty but still I feel it.

I hope I made sense pointr
|

replied May 11th, 2008
It still sounds like some level of clairvoyance to me. 'not like i think whats going to happen' by that would you be referring to what I said about prophetic writing? (not really clear, but this is what I'm guessing.) because when I do that, it's not necessarily something I'm thinking about, it's just me writing a story and it somehow ends up happening in real life- completely inadvertently, I might add.
either way, it doesn't sound like anything too bad. If it were me, I would choose to look at it in a positive way; you're special, it's a gift (that's just my two cents though). Not every one gets a preview, you should make the best of it. Though again, I would suggest being slightly cautious about how you handle it.

and I didn't mean to make a big deal out of the grammatical mistake, I'm just mildly OCD like that (I don't even know that you'd call it OCD exactly, but something like that). things like that just tend to stick out at me and I can't always help it.

hope I've managed to have help at least a little bit
=^.^=
|

replied May 12th, 2008
If I were both of you I'd go talk to a doctor about this. I mean just to check it out and be healthy
|

replied May 21st, 2008
Experienced User
I dont like doctors or meds, I have made big progess without it
I have seen my mother and cousins dying because of this meds
|

replied May 23rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Re: psychic abilities
Sinc17 wrote:
I wake up and have a undiscribable feeling that something is going to happen. Doesn't have always to be somekind of picture or video, sometime its a voice. Belief me this is not between my ears, because last times this happen the "future vision" was like 100% real

I have this ability for years and always though it was between my ears, but the last months is very very real...

Wink Wink Wink
|

replied May 26th, 2008
Experienced User
CarolDiane wrote:
Sinc17 wrote:

Wink Wink Wink

what u mean with the smileys Laughing ?
|

replied May 26th, 2008
Experienced User
CarolDiane wrote:
Sinc17 wrote:

Wink Wink Wink

what u mean with the smileys Laughing ?
|

replied May 26th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Just Wink Wink maybe you have a real believer here, just don't want to go there. Wink
|
Tags: ability, vision
Quick Reply
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....