Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Psoriasis Forum

Psoriasis treatment options ?

User Profile
I have suffer with psoriasis from last 7.5 years. I am already used all types of pathys. but not get proper curing.till the medicines are running only that time it cures and after some time.it remains as it is .from homiopathy there is no any impact occurred on my disease.With Ayurveda it cures in some places.But not completely.So i am now turns towards alyopathy.due to this medicine my spots are cured but after some time i have stop to take medicine,more scalp is starts in my hairs and on body.Please,suggest something to me.I am completely disappointed due to this.more tension comes due to this.I am 25 yrs old now.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 2nd, 2018
(online)
Psoriasis Answer A62879
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. You should know that psoriasis is not treatable, it is only manageable. it recurs again and again and recurrence time varies . Consult a dermatologist and let them counsel you further in this regard.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is eczema? We review basic facts on types of eczema and provide the medical definition of this common skin disorder here....
Children are more likely to get eczema. But are you at risk of this skin condition? Also, info on what causes eczema in this section....
Do you know how to identify symptoms of eczema? We review the common signs of eczema in adults and kids and let you know when to seek medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Psoriasis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.