Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Psoriasis Forum

Psoriasis is completely curable (Page 1)

Must Read
What is eczema? We review basic facts on types of eczema and provide the medical definition of this common skin disorder here....
Children are more likely to get eczema. But are you at risk of this skin condition? Also, info on what causes eczema in this section....
Do you know how to identify symptoms of eczema? We review the common signs of eczema in adults and kids and let you know when to seek medical help....
First thing keep in mind that this disease is curable. It develops over a time hence it takes time to cure. Don't panic. Reasons for psoriasis are different for individual. It may due to climate change, hereditary , etc.. hence finding the reason for the disease in most important if that is found then recovery is fast.
As far as my experience is concerned i have this disease for last two and half years. I have taken all kind of medicines right from Allopathy to Ayurvedic. Allopathy has no concrete solution to this problem.They treat the disease with steroids. Which suppress the disease and we feel better but the moment the effect of steroid vanishes the rashes will spring up every where. Many people opt for steroids and get instant results. But the situation gets worsen after few days. The steroids causes irreversible damage.
(search on internet for hazards of steroids)

The disease is 40% mental and 60% physical. Stress, anger, etc. all that causes mental disturbance. Since mind and body work in accordance. So it is necessary to keep your mind clam. The main reason for the deterioration of the skin is BUILT-UP-TOXINS. toxins are physical as well as subtle( those exist on mental plane) the toxins from the body are removed through urine,stool, sweat ,water vapors during exhalation. If the toxins are not removed by these ways then the largest area of the body that is skin is used. the toxins are thrown out along with the dead skin( as skin cycle keeps on running). During this process the skin cycle gets disturbed and this results in to deterioration of the skin. As toxins reach under the skin and it is necessary to throw them out the so skin starts itching.

The toxins are produced after digestion of the food. If you consume alcohol, tobacco(including smoking),marijuana, meat( any non-veg food) it loads your body with toxins. The removal of toxin is done by Liver since it is the power house of the body .Liver takes whatever body needs and removes whatever is unwanted. If the food is not digested properly it remains in intestine and rots there only. This rotten food when digested and toxins gets absorbed in the blood and travels through out the body. If the liver fails to do the job of removal of toxins it causes the psoriasis.Avoid meat, sugar products, bread, alcohol( any kind of intoxication) keep your stomach clean. include more salads, fruits in your daily foods. Drink more amount of water. do not over eat. Proper detoxification of the body is extremely necessary. Take laxatives, purgatives once in a month. Do yoga on daily basis. Keep discipline in your daily life regarding to health.

metabolic disorder is the main cause of my psoriasis. There are other types of the disease like scalp psoriasis. Detection of the reason or cause is the main thing. If your doctor can do it then your disease gets cured. It extremely necessary to remove root of the disease rather than cutting the branches of it. I have amalgamated lot of information about the disease and met lot of doctors. What ever i have said above is all the knowledge gathered from different sources.

My treatment is going on and i am getting best results from Homoeopathy and Ayurvedic medicines and results are marvellous . My disease is getting alleviated and no more skin rashes are showing up. I am doing yoga and meditation to keep my mind and body healthy. Go to Ayurvedic or Homoeopathic doctor and avoid Allopathic medicines they will not cure disease only exacerbate the disease. I am feeling happy since i am getting rid of the disease.

If you need any kind of information please feel free to ask I will be happy to help you.....

Thank You
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper scaledskin
|
Users who thank adityadsawant for this post: Srilekha 

replied June 4th, 2012
I agree. I have psoriasis for 20 years now. I am 21 right now. After using dovobet, it became worse. two years ago i started homeopathic medicine and in one year, everything cleared up except my scalp psoriasis. then i stopped using homeopathic and now everything is getting worse again
|
Users who thank amansoor for this post: scaledskin 

replied June 29th, 2015
I do also agree, since 40 years fighting psoriasis. It took my a long time to find out that natural medicine would help me the most. Actually I handle my skin problems with homeopathic globuli and other natural products. My results are great, keep in mind that going the "natural" path it take more patient than with other products.
|

replied December 20th, 2015
I had psoriasis for 3 years, my little sister had it for 1.5 years, it was a horrible experience which I'd never wish even my worst enemy!
I found out that there were some essential oils that helped me a lot, while some of them didn't work at all.
But the good news is that I and my sister are both completely cure!
|

replied February 27th, 2017
psorasis
plz share the routine you took...
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied March 13th, 2017
can u sent the name of that oil .i have psoris from last 6 yers could you sent on ma mail
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.

replied July 7th, 2017
Can you please help me know the treatment you followed?
|

replied October 24th, 2017
oil Name
Hi Scaledskin,

Please share the oil Name

Thanks & Regards
Ram
|

replied January 29th, 2018
Permanent cure for psoriasis
Hello, I recently came across chinese traditional medicine which cures psoriasis 100% in just 3 Months, in the first month you will be cured up to 80% and then it will be cured completely. There is no food resctriction and I have seenmy wife and many in my locality cured quickly. We were taking Ayurveda for 10 years and had very stringent diet, but it was not cured. This medicine cures just like that. If any one needs this medicine you can contact me at eye. samson @ gmail . com. Get Cured from Psoriasis
|

replied February 1st, 2018
Psoriasis Cured permanently
What is the name of the Medicine you used?

[email protected]
|

replied November 11th, 2012
I tried posting this earlier in another forum, I've read the above and have taken it to heart. I'm going to post the following anyway to give you an accurate picture of my problem. I've always known nutrition is a factor. They use foods with a lot of preservatives on ships.

I am a professional guitar player. As far as I can tell, I've probably always had the "gene". From my research, it seems that people with the psoriasis gene tend to find it gets much worse between the ages of 32 and 35. I was 33 working on a cruise ship when it started breaking out on my scalp. I didn't even know what it was for months. I thought it was an allergic reaction to something in the bad water from the old ship. On my next contract after it didn't get better I finally saw a dermatologist and was diagnosed. I was prescribed a couple of things that have worked on my scalp. I also developed nail psoriasis during this time. I don't really care what my nails look like, but in the past year and half (I am 35 now) it has creeped over, so to speak, onto all four of my fretting fingers, and the part of my thumb that touches the neck. Through my research, I have come to understand that psoriasis develops in areas where skin is damaged. That makes sense as far as I can see. After all the problems I've had with my wrist through the years, this is really a problem I never saw coming. I know alcohol is a catalyst for psoriasis. I took a month off from drinking last year (rather heavily in a cruise ship environment) and found, it correlation with medication, it cleared up nearly over night on my scalp. I found it to be rather profound and would have happily gone on not drinking if it wasn't an inherent job hazard being in this line of work (we can save that debate for another time). Point being, not drinking didn't have any affect on my nails or finger tips. This is my life, music, specifically guitar, and I am open to any suggestions. It's very, very frustrating having this problem. My calluses have complete worn off. They try to come back but can't, if this makes any sense, keep up with it. The skin isn't strong enough and peels right off. A few weeks ago my fingers bled all over my guitar and I couldn't even finish the night properly. In all honestly, I'd rather have finger tips like a rookie who has never played before than this. Can anybody relate? I'm all ears for suggestions.
|

replied January 14th, 2013
Try Clobex spray or cream. Helped clear up my nails, still working on my finger tips. Good luck
|

replied November 6th, 2015
Clobex is good, but the price will kill you....4.5ozs $700
|

User Profile
replied September 6th, 2016
Hii, Some say Psoriasis is not completely curable and some says yes. But everything depends on your will power and how you approach this disease. I had nail psoriasis 2 years back and many asked me to undergo Ayurveda treatments. Anyway i gave a try, Ayurveda won't shows the result initially, it takes time. Anyway in my case i received the results by 3 months, and after curing also the Dr asked me to continue some other medicines for another 4 months so as to prevent its appearence.Now i am free from Psoriasis for the past 1year. I am a Keralite,India, where you can see so many ayurveda hospitals. But i dont know your location, anyway you google it so that you may get some good hospitals near your area. But always go for a best treatment and hospitals.
Wish you a healthy recovery, All the best
|

replied October 10th, 2016
There are a couple things that actually do work and one of them is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyl_fum arate though not everyone responds equally well to the treatment. My psoriasis came to me about 20 years ago and the doctors prescribed me all kinds of fat and not so fat creams, like dovobet, and it all didnt do anything for my nails, it worked just for the skin and not good at that. Now my symptoms are the usual spots on the scalp but also arms, legs, crotch, behind etc. but when I started taking the dimethyl fumarate infused pills, and which is a prescription drug only, finally all symptoms dissapeared. The only thing is I have to take 6 of these pills every day, been doing so for about 5 years allready and have to go to the hospital every 3 months to get my blood checked. I had to fight to get this medication as the good dermatologists would have rather make me take the creamstuff for the rest of my life. I discovered the existance of the medication by coincidence and have learned its a relatively safe drug as there are patients using it for over 30 years now without having any side effects.

The really good thing about it is you dont have to change your eating habits and can even consume some alcohol from time to time, though I'd have to say I rarely drink.

The drug will not work for every patient, thats another thing I have learned from reviews of the drug, but if it does work your almost homefree.

Wish you guys all the best and greetings from Holland!
|

replied February 27th, 2017
plz share the routine you took...
|

replied November 14th, 2012
yes diet cured me too. i have a little rash sometimes but not worse than i have before.

fight psoriasis not accept it.
|

replied February 12th, 2014
The Pagano diet may help but psoriasis is not, repeat not curable. If it was then we would all be lining up for "the cure" now wouldn't we?
|

replied March 16th, 2014
I too have psoriasis although scars appear in the scalp only and have been taking homoeopathy medicine for the past 4 month and my scalp has cleared up only mild scars are their but its almost clear. Dr. advised me to oil my scalp and i noticed that mustard oil and coconut oil increases them but almost oil(pure) have been helping me greatly the baldness of my scalp is disappearing slowly. I am vegetarian and I dont use any tobaco or any other prescribed psoriasis trigger. But I have discovered it that fast foods specially pizza trigger it for me .I use to have fast food for about 3-4 times a week when these scares started showing up and during that time I was also not oiling my hairs too. When i asked the homeopathy Dr. the cause of psoriasis he said use of food that produces heat in the body on metabolising and i think he was correct. While i was taking medicine i started using "Dabur chawanparash" which has got alot of health benefits but it is produces heat on metabolism(garam tehsil vale food in hind) and scars started showing up again.
YOGA is helping me greatly as well. But now i have to wash my hairs 2-3 times a week to have a clear scalp but yes i am getting rid of these scars after a wash and doctor told me it may take more than a year to fully get cured nut he is sure that it will get cured and i will fight against it. An one more thing he advised me to drink plenty of water daily and specially in the morning.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied January 1st, 2015
hi brothers nd sister.am jo 25 old male , plz help me last 2012 I afected with psoriasis.before tat i dint hear tat name even no any single pimple did not come in my body. But after afected dis my face and body totaly spoiled , from the bigining one helopathy doctor only diognised tat it is psoriasis life long it wil be with u. I got shock my confidents came down totaly. Just 10 Days i took helopathy medicine then my friend advise known about homeopathy . Then i search beter homeopathy clinick and started to take treatment. Psoriasis spread all over my body while am taking homeopathy eventhough. Then after five months its started work i recoverd day by day 7th month completly i recovered i got my life again. But marks only there. But after one and half year its coming again sir stil am contnew homeopathy. Plz help me what i have to do.... Am pure veg,non drinker and non smoker, plz guid and help me. My marriage very near me.love marriage.
|

replied April 22nd, 2015
Psoriasis can be only suppressed .. from my experience...
Really Psoriasis is not curable bcoz it occurs time and again...

As for my case i am still in the way of suppressing this disease by taking ayurvedic medicine...

Now it's very nice... but if i leave taking this medicine for two to three weeks, again it starts. I had psoriasis on my hands at the palmside and the backside of hand.
The skin at the palm were coming out everywhere randomly.

Similarly at the backside of palm, the knuckles had very black and red skin . Now i am very happy, these are gone. but i dont know i need to have that medicine forever or not. I wish one day i will be free from psoriasis without having medicine. Now it is the 4th year i m sufferring. What a Hell to live on earth always thinking and searching internet about psoriasis ...
|

replied July 6th, 2015
Have any of you tried the Salcura Intensiv dermaspray? IT WORKS and if doesn't you get your money back!
|

replied July 6th, 2015
Hello, I'm living with psoriasis since 40 years, and since 15 years PA. I've meet many people with psoriasis all over the world, I used to travel a lot for my profession, but I've NEVER meet someone who has cured psoriasis. There are countless paths to find out what helps you. Recently I've meet a person who has great results, with the poison of a cobra pills. He got this in Asia. He had nearly a clear skin. I could not find it here in Europe. For me the best results obtained because I went several times to the Dead Sea.
Certainly stress and anger and the food have a great impact on this disease. Since I'm retired I've nearly a clear skin, and mentally I don't watch every 10 minutes on the mirror to see my psoriasis. All the best.
|

replied August 18th, 2015
Help..!
Hey brother please if could give me any contact or email of that guy who treated you?
Please reply A.S.A.P
|

replied November 30th, 2015
I've been suffering from Psoriasis from the last eight years. Ayurvedic medicines have been useful in treating it. Some generic medicines are the 777 Oil and Psorolin cream from JRK Pharma available in medical stores. Apply the oil before taking bath and the cream after it. Try to do a lemon water fast or fresh fruits fast once in a week. Also take some laxatives like castor oil / triphala churan once in a month which will help in detoxifying the body. Have at least the juice one lime daily in your diet. Try and drink warm water throughout the day. Avoid spicy food and fast food. Good to have home cooked food with plenty of ghee. Have a light dinner early in the night. You can also have lightly boiled vegegatables and green vegetables once or twice in a week as dinner. Even taking it daily is good. You can also go in for Panchakarma treatment from a good Ayurvedic doctor. Have a positive approach towards life and do yoga and pranayama.

Regards
|

replied December 2nd, 2015
DermalMD Psoriasis Serum is the only product that works on my husbands psoriasis. Not even prescription creams can control his psoriasis, He has a very bad case of it.
|

replied February 27th, 2016
Psoriasis
I started with a mild eczema. After applying corticoids to get rid off it, it became a chronic psoriasis. The main point in my case is to stop scratching. Rather than putting corticoid ointments, I prefer to take antihistamines. I found out that the corticoids produce different side effects. I do not recommend their use unless very necessary. I used it to relief my eczema but instead got different problems. I am living with psoriasis for 2 years and so far I haven't get the way to cure it. Please share your experience if you know about a
|

replied March 12th, 2016
Not sure about precisely what you're seeking, before taking any medication or herbs you should consult a physician. For more information educate yourself...
|

replied March 22nd, 2016
I m 28 year old from india have got patches on my ankle which has grown over a year and giving stress to me as the generally reading told me that it not curable.
I met a Homeopath and started the madication and almost 2 months on with homeopath pill the patch has imrproved from dry skin and and it powder loosong out from skin but another patch on my left knee seem to be shown up and have increased size.
I m not sure whether the madication is working as the other patch is getting its size.
Please provide the comprehansive guide if u have handled and cured it
|

replied April 13th, 2016
Psoriasis - Treatment_Precautions_Suggession Required !!
I have Psoriasis from last 5 months, it spread all over scalp, ears, neck, chest, back, joints.... When i was searching for the treatment and taking advice from others, everyone suggest for Homoeopathy. i started then and when the doctor diagnose the disease and take the case history, he told me that it is with you from 7-10 years which you think of dandruff. he only advise me that, do not use any anti-dandruff shampoo, don't consume any allopathy medicine, don't apply any type of skin cream, don't have coffee and chocolate that's it. And apply only coconut oil to keep you affected part moisturised.
Still awaiting for the results.

Please suggest if need to take more precautions. Thank you !!
|