hello
my daughter now 19 had a palmoplantar thickness at teh age of 16 taht was not diagnosed with certainty but described as a suspect form of psoriasis. Eventually it cleared and she has had no other symptom ,not even a small one ever since (3 years).
My daughter would now like to have rhinoplasty for a big hump on her nose. I was wonderign whether this surgery might heal badly due to teh condition.. or in other words, are there counter indications for this type of surgery in psoriasis patients?
An answer from some expert doctor would be greatly appreciated
thanks
lucia
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 20th, 2009
I would suggest it she does what the surgery to purchase a bottle of Mayan Magic healing balm, you can apply it to her wounds after surgery, its a healing blams thats helped people with even the unimaginable skin irr, and i think it would be essnetinal to use with your daughter
lemme know if it works cause it will!!
cheerss
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
In this intro section, we answer the questions, "What is psoriasis?" Plus, descriptions on types of psoriasis that you may encounter....
Doctors know that psoriasis is an immune response. But what triggers a psoriasis outbreak? And how can you avoid/minimize your risk of developing the condition?...
Can you identify the signs of psoriasis? Click here for more information on psoriasis and when you should seek medical help for the immune disorder....