Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Protein Levels, Feeling sick, tired.....

Hello, i 24, i got my blood took last week and i have to go back and get my protein checked again. I have been having sore heads, from the back of my head to my fore head, feeling very sick, i have also had an obsess on my leg, now i have one behind my nipple, i have been feeling very tired and weak also getting some heart palpitation. Any one got any suggestions? Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 3rd, 2010
go back to the dr. if this one don't come up with a reason for this fire them and move on to a different dr. i have heart palpatations from thyroid, hints for the palps are lower your dark green vegtables they stimulate the thyroid also watch the OTC products they mess with my palps also. haveing palps or exhusting makes you to tired to talk, not to mention they probly are not caught in a dr. visit, for me i was put on EKG for an extended time,then admitted to hospital, so the palps are a big deal.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....