Medical Questions > Cancer > Prostate Cancer Forum

prostate cancer treatment

:I have stage three prostate cancer. ihave gone through. two prostate implants and three weeks of radiation.My PSA test was 117.Whats the odds of this type of cancer going into remision? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 1st, 2008
Prostate cancer
Hi everybody. I would like to say something to all of you concerned with prostate and prostate cancer. 8 month ago, a biopsy reveled that I have cancer in the earliest stage. I consulted with many doctors to evaluate my chances and treatment until I found a product that is working in my case. It is Prostate-C by ambiolife.com . After taking this product for about 5 months now, I went back to my doctor for a PSA test. Guess what, my PSA came down from almost 6 to 4!. The doctor asked me what I did. I told him about the product I was taking and he just said to continue for it is working!. My next visit to the doctor would be in 6 months. Well, this is what I am doing and I am glad to share with all of you.
|

replied April 2nd, 2010
How curable is prostate cancer?

As with all cancers, "cure" rates for prostate cancer describe the percentage of patients likely remaining disease-free for a specific time. In general, the earlier the cancer is caught, the more likely it is for the patient to remain disease-free.
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Its 5 year survival rate is 35-50% but its more in white population than others.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Prostate Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.