Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
About 1 month and a half/2 months ago I injured my finger during basketball and of course it was swollen and hard to move and until now it's still painful and you can see a clear bruising on the side of my pinky - it hurts to make a fist and the pain radiates down to the palm area of my hand as well. If i leave it still for awhile, it feels very stiff/painful when I move it.

I got an X-Ray around the middle of my pinky finger it seems and they said nothing was broken and just buddy taped my finger together.

I have to also input that during the 2 months when I injured it, I went to the gym and lifted quite heavy on 2 occasions which I'm sure made it worse and also got a massage and forgot I sprained my finger (they pulled on it hard and did all these weird massage things to it) during the process as well. I stopped all my workouts for the past 3 or so weeks.

It has not gotten better at all and I'm wondering if I should be extra worried. Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply