Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

progressive Pain in lower right abdomen

Pain in lower right abdomen for about 6 months and it,s progressive.
first my doctor told me this pain is for fighting but I dont fight with anybody after that he told me it,s for low calcuim and after the calcuim pills cause Dysuria told me to stop it and say to me you have fat in your abdominal(but Im very thin) and told me you have IBS must start colofag but dont work for me and still I feel pain and it,s very progressive.
sorry for very bad composition
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 4th, 2014
Im really tired for this pain.It,s like Appendicitis pain but take for about 6 months I go to many doctors but they can,t cure me.
now this pain is like a fire in lower right abdomen and everyday it got sever and speard to other part like lower left side abdomen and upper side abdomen.
very little swell can feel in lower right abdomen
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...