For the last two months I've had some new and exotic feelings in my body, culminating with loss of vision in one eye and overall faulty nervous system. The high IgE (over 3000) threw off the doctors from pursuing a neurology diagnostic, and opinions are still split as we wait for the last results to come in. Meanwhile, I made a website which explains everything and contains all the lab&imaging investigation I've done so far, hoping to get to the root cause faster, and, if possible, limit the damage. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....