Medical Questions > Cancer > Brain Cancer Forum

problems with health anxiety....Brain Cancer ?

User Profile
hiya im a 19 year old female and have problems with health anxiety.. Over the last week i have been having pains in the left side of my head ... They come and go.. Lasting a few seconds and occuring around every 30 seconds.. Not sure how to explain this but this pain isnt that painfull ... It dosnt make me flinch amd dosnt make me want to take painkillers... I also have been having shooting pains in my left ear... When i press on my ear that hurts too... Thats about it for symptoms really...
This pain dosnt wake me from my sleep and probably wouldnt affect my daily life if i didnt let it.. To be honest i probably wouldnt even notice it. Its just that i cant stop thinking about it and for some strange reason i feel like im dying ... Its my birthday tomorrow and all i can think is whats the point. Id be greatful for any information
Thankyou

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2012
Brain Cancer Answer A38222
Welcome to e health forum.

Your ear issues appear to be due to either a allergy or infection related issue. It does not indicate brain cancer.

You might consult with a ENT doctor for a examination , which may help to provide proper answers to your doubts.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Learn the basics about mental disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a mental health condition. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for mental conditions....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Brain Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.