Hi i have some concerns after snorting adderall. For about 2 weeks now i have been snorting about 90 mg of adderall a day. I always use the left side of my nose but have started using the right side more lately because the left side has been clogged alot. Last night i snorted a large amount of adderall into my right side. About an hour later my throat was a little soar but nothing major. No head ache or anything all night long. I went to sleep around 5 am and slept til 11:45. I didnt snort anymore aderall until alomst 4 pm that day. Also i woke up feeling fine my throat did not hurt anymore and no problems. So about 2 hours or so after i snorted the aderall at 4 pm my right eye started to feel a little soar, then i noticed my right ear start to hurt, then my throat. It is now 2:30 am and i havent done anymore aderall. My eye feels very swollen but looks normal in the mirror. My ear has a cold sensation inside of it and feels swollen when i try to stick my finger into my ear. The right side of my throat on the OUTSIDE feels very achey and is now hurting down my neck and a little achey on the back of my neck. My right nostril when i breathe in feels freezing like its super cleared up. Nothing on the left side of my face or throat or neck or ear hurts at all. I also am feeling like i just ate a breath mint when i breathe in. The later it gets the more swollen and pressured the right side of my face feels. I have been looking up similar things on google but i cant find anything that sounds like what i am having. Im scared and a little afriad to sleep. I have been sleeping every night and eating every day. I have been drinking lots of water. Please help me with some options that could be wrong. Im very worried.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 14th, 2014
no one has any advice???
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....