Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Problem with skin on face

I am just 29 years old, but I appear even older. The problem is with my face. The skin appears saggy and there are wrinkles on forehead. I had undergone a weight loss treatment before which is the reason for the current problem. However I want to get rid of it. Any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied August 8th, 2012
Most people who have taken weight loss treatment develop this issue. This is because the fat deposits under the skin would disappear leaving the skin saggy. A better option is to take a facelift. It would reduce the scars and wrinkles on your face and enhance your looks. My mom had undergone a facelift last year from Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic in Toronto and her face looks better now. Upon aging, her face developed loose skin creating wrinkles. However, the surgery gave off a good improvement.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....