Hey! I have been using proactive for almost two months now and it has worked very well for me! My skin is soft and very healthy. However, I would like to know if it is safe for my skin. You see, I do not have acne. I may get a random pimple once in a blue moon, but no acne. My problem is little bitty blackheads that are very annoying and impossible to get rid of. Proactiv has done a great job of making my skin look great, but my blackheads are still there. I would like to know if it will harm my skin if I continue to use proactiv even though I do not have acne problems. Also, how in the world does a person get rid of blackheads?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 7th, 2009
hey, i have the exact problem as you. i get a couple of pimples but not full on acne. also i have the most annoying black heads on my nose. argh! i use proactiv and i dont care what anyone says, proactiv damn works!
its early days with my new proactiv ( i have used it in the past but had to cancel) but my skin feels great, my pimples are really clearing up, i love the refining mask and i know that continued use of proactiv after your blemishes have gone is safe.( i learned that with my past experiences with proactiv)
now im just going to keep useing it twice a day everyday, and hope that those blackheads will soon disapear or at least are minimised.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....