Medical Questions > Mental Health > Addiction, Recovery Forum

pretty young getting over cocaine but stressing...

Hi over the summer I was doing coke almost everyweekend until oct. I was doing about 2grams a weekend smoking allot and drinking and throwing up allot also I haven't done it for about two and a half months but since then and now I have headaches my chest hurts,my pinky finger on my left hand feels numb sometimes and my back hurts on my left side my neck feels stiff and so does my back to where I half to pop it. I just really wanna stop all this and get better I keep thinking Imma have a heart attact which causes me to stress I don't think about it heavy sometimes but its always in the back of my head or on my mind.and its been going on for months.is their anything I can do to stop this please help im stressing myself out to the point where Im making myself feel unhealthy and causing myself to have high blood pressure at times.and I also have a dream like almost everynight. please help ;(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 21st, 2011
Experienced User
I still have the dreams 8 years later after getting clean, but I dont let them bother me. If I were you, I would find a help group, like Narcotics Anonymous or AA. Great meetings that will help you cope with life living clean.
|

User Profile
replied December 21st, 2011
I am not a cocaine user but I read a book about crack addiction "White Magic Black Tragic" and it was helpful in offering solutions to crack and other addictions. You should read it, it might help you
|

replied December 23rd, 2011
am I stressing myself out to where these pains are here everyday is this all in my head..I wish I could workout but Im scared I might passout and my heart is damaged even though the dr did a ex ray on my chest or will my blood pressure go up real high...=( and ill passout or have a heart attack...
|
Must Read
Learn the basics about mental disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a mental health condition. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for mental conditions....