Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

Pretty and Sweet, but no friends and no love life

I cry everyday behind closed doors and smile when I go out so that nobody knows how much I hurt b/c I have no friends and no loving man in my life. I'm tired of celebrating holidays taking vacations by myself. How did I get here I often wonder. One day at a time I guess. I'm in my 30s and I have turned into a shy and sad person b/c I cant meet a decent guy and I have no friends to go out with or talk to. I feel like I have no life and I'm waiting on God to bless me with a nice friend to hang out with and better yet a great guy to marry me one day. I have not had sex or love in many years and I'm trying to be patient for the right guy but its hard and it gets lonely especially when it seems like everyone else has someone. People always look at me strange b/c I'm in my 30s with no children and no husband. I'm smart, caring, ethical, loving, giving, always told how pretty/beautiful I am and yet I cant meet anyone that has ever made an effort to be my friend. I'm hoping I may even meet a friend on here. So many people alone, yet so many people together in the world. I just wished I was not in the alone pile.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 7th, 2013
You pretty much described my current situation. :/
I have 5 closest friends, 4 of which have girlfriends while the other purposely doesn't want to get involved with women. I can't seem to meet anyone decent either as women constantly reject me for the most ridiculous reasons. Honestly, despite the fact that I'm 22, and you're much older...I'd date you in a heartbeat. Smile
Been a while since you posted this though, has your situation improved ?
I also noticed you said you're hoping to meet a friend here. I could be a friend to you if you want me to. ^^
|
Did you find this post helpful?