My husband and I are trying to conceive. All of these websites about ovulation timing are confusing as some have different info from others. I have been tracking my periods for a few months now, I have been off birth control for almost a year now. I have a 31 day cycle according to the my days app. The first day of my last period was August 7. According to the app I was due to ovulate yesterday and it states my high fertile days to be the 18-22 with ovulation on the 23. We had sex the 18, 21,23 and will be tonight as well. Yesterday I started having cramping in my pelvic region just like pms symptoms (however I don't usually get them until the day before af) the cramps are dull and constant. I also have extreme fatigue,bloating, and a healthy appetite. My nipples are also sore( which I don't normally get with af). I am finding it hard to believe that I am have pregnancy symptoms already but reading stuff online people say its possible. Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....