Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Pregnant at Disney World? Where do i get a test?

For the last 3 days, I have had problems with severe dizziness. It only happens when I go from lying down to sitting up. I am so dizzy it feels like the room is flipping end over end. I also have occasional back pain. My husband and I have been TTC since February of this year. I do have PCOS and was taking birth control to give me periods but went off of that medicine in February. Also, I have a few acne bumps and I NEVER get acne. Im 29 years old and suffer from extremely dry skin. I didnt have a period last month. I also took a pregnancy test last month and it was negative.

My husband and I are also currently at Disney world. Does anyone know where I can get a pregnancy test?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 31st, 2012
Welcome to ehealthforum,
If the symptoms are severe and/or getting worse, or if you develop new symptoms suggestive of pregnancy, visit a doctor/gynecologist (at your current location) and go ahead with getting thorough examination (to confirm pregnancy related changes/signs in body) and blood/serum HCG level test (to confirm/rule out pregnancy accurately). If pregnancy gets ruled out, other causes for the dizziness should be evaluated and treated as appropriate based on the evaluation results. If there are associated ear symptoms, getting opinion from ENT specialist would help.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.