Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Pregnancy Prevention now?

User Profile
Hi. I need some advise. Im 22 years old and my fiancee is 19 and today after using HCG test we found it positive and we need an abortion or something that can prevent her to be pregnant. I need need help urgently.. Is this possible? If we going to meet a Doctor on Saturday.. Will it be too late?? She suppose to get her mens on 28-30 May and she having all symtoms for mens but untill now she has not yet get her mens and that why we decided to do a test and found result positive! Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 7th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
It all depends on how far long she is and where in the world you are.

Here in the UK you can have an abortion up to 24 weeks.
There are different ways of ending a pregnancy all of which may or maynot cause complications later in life.

Hope you work something out
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...