ok, i kinda already know the answer but would like some other opinions. my son was with this girl on july 6th, 2009. that was the exact date he was with her. a few months later, she says she is pregnant and it is his baby. Now, she hasnt kept us informed of anything involving her pregnancy. We ask and get nothing but a run around. Anyway, the baby isnt here yet, shouldnt it be, if my son is the father of it? this is her 4th baby and she did say that she started her period the day he left town (7-6-09)and i am pretty sure she said it was a normal period.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
amiagrandma , I don't think you are a grandma!!

It looks like she got pregnant a good few weeks later. It is also not normal for a woman to be able to conceive while she is on her period. The fertility cycle just does not work that way.

Best of luck!
|
Users who thank UnknownABC for this post: amiagrandma 

replied May 14th, 2010
susan862003, thank you for assuring me that im not just dumb to think this child is not gonna be related to me at all. she still has not had the baby and she is still saying it is my sons....some piece of work she is...i tell ya! i think she thinks we are all just stupid and will just believe it is his baby...she be wrong. my son is in the army and dna will be done at birth. thanks again
|