on 6th aug me and my gf had physical intimacy. I had pre-ejaculated but did not inserted. only thing was I had inserted my finger on her vagina little bit. not sure whether my hand was dry or not. it was 15th 17th day from last period starting day, she would generally have period around 25-28 days regularly. by anychance could she pregnant? if she did get period on time, this month do we have to check next period also to see whether see misses period or not? please advice. both of us are tensed.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied August 15th, 2015
thank u Sir
|

User Profile
replied September 19th, 2015
Welcome to e health forum.

Normally during sex, when ejaculation occurs inside the vagina, about 3 ml of semen (with upto 60 million sperms per ml) is deposited inside the vagina, and most of it is ejected into the uterus, through the cervix. But only thousands of capacitated sperms enter the fallopian tube and only 300-500 reach the ovum, and only one of those sperms can fertilize the ovum.

Pregnancy can occur, only when ejaculation occurs within the vagina, and when the woman is within the fertile period of your cycle. This period is from day 12 to day 16 of a 28 day menstrual cycle.

Dry humping , hugging or foreplay without involving vaginal penetration & ejaculation does not result in pregnancy.

Hence based on the information provided there is no possibility of pregnancy.

But in future, it would be advisable to follow safe sex and Precautions to avoid pregnancy including Condoms and Contraceptive pills as needed. In Case of unplanned sexual intercourse, emergency contraceptive pills (Plan B) can be used to avoid pregnancy.

Hence please consult your doctor for possible advise and or prescription of the contraceptive pills as needed.

I hope this helps.
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Birth Control - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.